Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Day

We had another wonderful Christmas this year. Josh and I are so blessed to have such sweet healthy girls and they were so excited this year. I love being able to share in their excitement and to pass on the traditions that I had as a child. We also feel blessed because we were able to do some remodeling on the house this year and we are almost done. It has been stressful and Josh has worked so hard but I know it will be worth it when it is completed.

Hailey had a difficult time this year deciding on what to ask Santa for but she finally decided on a jewlery box which in turn is what Maddie wanted. Santa did surprise them with a few more gifts so they thought that was just wonderful but the jewlery boxes were the hit and for some reason Santa put lip gloss in the jewlery box so in almost all pictures of Maddie that day she is applying the lip gloss. Here are a few pictures from the day.







Maddie and Hailey seeing what Santa brought them, I believe they are a little dazed. They were excited but hard to wake up, I am blessed with two girls who like their sleep.




Maddie sitting in her new chair applying lip gloss.




Hailey can't wait to see what is inside!


Maddie is still applying lip gloss when we get to Papa and Nanny's house, you can tell from that face she is getting a little annoyed that we think it is funny.




The four of us at Papa and Nanny's house, we couldn't get Maddie to smile she was so tired, but hey if we can take a picture where someone is not crying or trying to get away we consider it a good picture.




No comments:

Post a Comment