I just wanted to take the time to make note of a stage that Maddie is going through even though sadly I do not think this stage will end soon but only become worse. I am referring to the stage of rebelling aginst me on what she wears from the time she wakes up to deciding what pajamas to wear. On days we stay at home usually she is okay unless she wants to wear something like say her Christmas dress from this year which she wanted to do today and she ended up getting to wear it for a little while. When we go out we have more of a problem like last night she wanted to wear pants with candy canes on them which she did end up wearing when we went to Haiely's dance class last night(they were small candy canes and her shirt had snow flakes on it and it did snow last night so I told myself it was okay). I don't always cave in but sometimes it is just not worth the battle so she gets to wear her choice. Today after the dress she decided she wanted a leotard on so here is a picture of her in her latest outfit, which by the way she later added Christmas socks that light up to the ensemble, it looked hilarous, I couldn't help but laugh. On another note Hailey is still wearing what I ask her to so I have had no experience with this but I am quickly figuring out that I am going to have to come up with something so Maddie is not wearing Christmas outfits this spring.
Summer sleepovers
13 years ago



Kel,
ReplyDeleteI love seeing these pictures of the girls! They are so cute! I love you and hope that you all have a Happy Valentine's Day. Hope to see you soon.