Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's Day

We had a fun and busy Valentine's weekend. Friday my Mom and the girls and I went shopping and then that night Josh, my Dad, and Jon Allen who had been to the farm machinery show in Louisville all day met us in Bowling Green to eat dinner at Lone Star. Hailey had to cheer in a game for Upward on Saturday morning and after Josh finished up some work on the farm he and Hailey went to Bowling Green to do some Valentines shopping and had dinner while Maddie and I hung out at home. Sunday the girls awoke to new dresses and some candy and I received a beautiful and totally unexpected anniversary band, Josh had been planning this but I had no idea so it was a wonderful surprise and I love it! I have the best husband ever.

Sunday after Church we went to Bowling Green with my parents and sister and ate at Kyotos, it was delicious and that night my parents came over and we ate some chocolate dipped strawberries and other goodies and the kids played with the Wii. We had a lot of fun and it was a great end to Valentines weekend. Yummy! I believe this was Maddie's favorite part of the day.



Everyone enjoying the goodies.


Daddy and his two valentines before Church. The girls are in their new dresses and are holding the cards that Josh and I gave them, they loved them( they were the kind that played music).



Maddie enjoying the heart shaped chocolate chip pancakes I made before church.




Hailey was up in time to help me with the pancakes and loved it, I let her help me break the egg and she talked about it all day long.




No comments:

Post a Comment