Saturday, April 3, 2010

Soccer & Zoey



It has been a while since I have wrote anything so I have some catching up to do. Hailey finished cheerleading and has now started playing soccer and loves it and we have signed her up for tee ball so when soccer is done that will start so she is going to be busy. We also got a new puppy about a month ago. She is a black lab and Hailey named her Zoey, we are not sure where she came up with the name but it was cute so we stuck with it( she almost changed it to Gabriella in honor of High School Musical but we decided Zoey was the best choice).

Today we did some work in the yard cleaning out the flowerbeds and I planted some pansies and the girls put on their little gardening gloves and had the best time. It was so nice to spend the day outside it ended up being very nice after the rain cleared out this morning. The girls have been playing outside almost every day this week since it has been so pretty and we officially got out the flip flops this week, Hailey has been begging to wear them since it first started warming up.

Tomorrow will be a busy day, we will have Easter sunrise service at 6:30 and we have a big breakfast so I have to be at the church a 5:00 to help cook and I am tired just thinking about it but I will enjoy it once I make it there. Josh and the girls will sleep a little later and just come for the service and breakfast at 6:30 so Josh will be getting the girls in their Easter dresses but he did it last year so he will be okay and I will do their hair when he gets there, he is not quite ready to tackle fixing the hair yet. Well the girls are up from their naps and suprise they want to go play with Zoey so we are headed back out.

1 comment:

  1. Kel,

    So good to see that Spring is starting out well for you guys! I was just talking to Jess about you and we were saying how much we miss you and wish that life wasn't so busy so we could all get together. I'm off a whole week in June so hopefully I can come visit!! Fingers crossed! Maybe we can visit before that though - that's almost two months away! I love you. Tell Josh and the girls hello for me.

    ReplyDelete