Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter 2010

We had a wonderful Easter this year. I recovered from getting up at 4:15 that morning and the girls did okay getting up early too for sunrise service and they ended up going the whole day without even taking a nap, though they did go to bed early that night. The girls enjoyed what the Easter bunny brought them which included some candy and a summer outfit for each of them along with the Princess and the Frog movie which they really enjoyed. They received way too much candy but since I am a fan of chocolate also I am not going to complain since I can sneak in the occasional piece. Here are a few pictures from the day:
The girls at the Easter egg hunt at our church.

Hailey with her cousin Jon Allen.
The girls posing before they went to hunt eggs.

1 comment:

  1. Kel-
    I love the Easter pics! Maddie's pigtails are so cute and Hailey is becoming such a big girl. I am on vacation May 31-June 4th so hopefully we can visit then if not before.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete